Front of House Associate
August 23, 2022 - position open until filled
Ouro Fine Jewellery and Piercings is seeking a full-time Front of House Associate to join our team. The successful candidate will be working closely with our clients and alongside professional body piercers, therefore a desire to learn about safe piercing practices, jewellery, gemstones and piercings, accompanied with a positive attitude is a must. Please note, this position does not lead to any piercing apprenticeship opportunity.
The Front of House Associate will be representing Ouro as our brand ambassador, guiding our clients’ piercing experience alongside our talented piercers.
The Job Role
- Responsible for delivering a VIP experience to our clients from start to finish.
- Share a deep knowledge of Ouro’s products and services to our clients
- Assess each client’s piercing needs and help them achieve their styling goals.
- Develop and nurture authentic relationships with our clients
- Create and maintain a positive and safe environment
- Assist clients with all customer service inquiries via phone, email and social media
- Opening and closing the studio, including daily housekeeping duties
The ideal candidate should possess
- a high level of writing, and communication skills.
- a passion for design, jewellery fashion and styling with great attention to detail
- digital awareness and be tech savvy with social media platforms
- ability to exceed client’s expectations
- ability to work under pressure
- Post secondary diploma or a university degree is an asset
Previous sales or customer service experience or photography skills are considered a plus. The Front of House associate will be required to participate in various yearly professional development and certification, including, Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid and attending industry related jewellery and piercing workshops.
Our employees are compensated with a competitive hourly wage that is above Metro Vancouver's Living Wage Rate.
Above all, we are seeking kind hearted, enthusiastic, individuals with a positive attitude, who are passionate about body piercing and jewellery, and are keen on working alongside like-minded colleagues. If this sounds like your vibe, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to entertain walk-in applications as we are often fully booked with customers.